After my customer has made initial contact either via my submission form on my website, an email, a message via Instagram or facebook or even a phone call, I will follow this enquiry with a form I have created which helps me to clearly work out what job you would like me to do. I will strike up communication via email, following the completion of this form.
At this point I will already have or order in relevant fabric samples for your project, I will invite you to come to my studio where we can talk over the finer details, look through samples and share a cup of tea!
Once the details have been finalised I will then supply you with an accurate quote for your specific project, after you have confirmed that you would like me to do the job, I will ask for the material costs and 50% labour costs before the job starts. Upon completion of your job I will then expect the other 50% labour costs.
- Initial contact from customer – via submission form on website, email, message via facebook or Instagram or a phone call.
- Follow up your enquiry with a form for you to fill out which helps me to ascertain what project you would like me to do.
- Strike up communication via email following the completion of the form.
- I will order and collate relevant fabric samples for your project.
- Invite you to come to my studio where we can talk about the finer details, look through samples and share a cup of tea!
- Supply you with an accurate quote for your specific project.
- Once confirmation that you would like me to do your project, I will ask for the material costs and a deposit will need to be paid before the job starts. Upon completion, I will then expect the remaining labour costs to be paid.